Recent Posts

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hello Winter


For record, the picture taken a few days ago from our apartment, tenth floor from the ground.

Actually we did not know when exactly the winter starts in Kuopio. But since temperature now is around -7'C, perhaps we can call it winter.

After all, people started shopping for Christmas and the shops also begun to open on Sunday.

So no more falling leaves on the ground but expect much more snows from the sky.

Mikael still adapting with the minus degree temperature. Right now, he always experience clogged nose whenever we went outside the house.

When his nose clogged, the plumber would be me while my wife will be my assistant. A few suctions to his nose will make things much better. But then he will sob for a while because suctions makes him angry.

Still remember my friend words. "Having child is a life changing event,".

15 comments:

Lala said...

looks really cold to bone! I never experienced snow in my life and I won't get any until 2011. :(
but it looks nice!

Lady of Leisure said...

winter ni walau putih jer but look serene...
tgk pokok2 yg ada snow tu teringat cerita narnia pulak..

ain said...

sejuknyaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Ili Saharudin said...

i like the pic!

mokhtar said...

salam en faiz. ada beberapa perkara untuk saya bertanya dengan en faiz. jika tak keberatan ini emel saya. tatnaka2000@yahoo.com.
urusan pembelajaran.

Fa'e said...

wah...dh bermandi snow yea kat sana....samui ne...sejuk yea...

blogresipi.com said...

Lala,

Good for you to have some taste of snow in 2011. Are you going some place to further study or just visiting?

blogresipi.com said...

Lady,

Yes. And quite pretty right? But we couldn't stay outside more than 1 hour as the temperature would quickly freeze our body.

blogresipi.com said...

Kak Ain,

Mai lah bawa anak datang sini. Dia dapat 5A kan. Dapat hadiah berjalan-jalan di Kuopio. :)

blogresipi.com said...

Ili,

Yes, we like it too. :)

blogresipi.com said...

Kak Fae,

Kat sini cepat benar saljinya. Tak puas lagi bermain dengan autumn.

Lala said...

If I get chance to further my study in UK/Ireland I will take it. =)
But maybe if Finland, just visiting. I can't any Finnish. Too complicated =P furthermore I will take TESL so buat apa nak ambil kat Finland? :P

*sorry I terguna my sis nya lak. hehe*

geraugebang said...

suctions cara tradisional kaa? Bang badang selalu sedut hidung anak-anak masa diaorang kecik. Cara sedut n ludah. he he he.Kesian kan bila hidung diaorang block.

blogresipi.com said...

Lala,

UK and Ireland are good. Do choose the suitable university from the list of top 200 universities in the world. Some of them are in UK like Edinburgh, Manchester, Liverpool etc.

blogresipi.com said...

Kak Gerau,

Definately.:)

Post a Comment